Student Visas

If you are a student, you may think you are on your own when it comes to navigating the immigration process—but you are not! We can help you assess your options, make your applications, and even get your visa reinstated if it has lapsed. If you are graduating or leaving school, we also can help you change your immigration category and status including looking at non-immigrant work visa options. We can assist you with

  • Evaluating student visa options
  • F-1 visas
  • Reinstatement of F-1 status
  • Optional Practical Training (OPT)
  • Review of temporary work visa alternatives